Working to Provide Safety at Play
At A-Z Playground Safety we are dedicated to providing a safer play environment for children and athletes of all ages through Playground Equipment Safety Inspections & Audits and Sports Field & Playground Surface Testing.
You Can Trust A-Z Playground Safety
In the United States there are standards for play equipment (ASTM F1487), surface performance (ASTM F1292), accessibility and the associated standards (ASTM F1951 and ASTM F1487), and playground fences (ASTM F2000). You can trust A-Z Playground Safety, we have a thorough understanding of the standards set forth in the design, specification, installation, inspection and maintenance of each playground we inspect. It is our expertise in the field of playgrounds/playground equipment design, and operations that enable us to form decisions based on professional judgment as part of our due diligence obligation.
- NPSI Certified Playground Safety Inspector Certificate # 8048-0909
- Playground Surface Testing: ASTM F1292 Triax 2000 Surface Impact Tester in compliance with ASTM F1292-04, EN 1177-98 and CSA Z614-03
- PCH “A” missile Surface Impact Tester in compliance with Standards: ASTM F355-01 and ASTM F1936 Standard for Shock Absorbing Properties of football and soccer sport fields
- Over 15 years of experience in various aspects of the industry
- Arizona Parks and Recreation
- National Recreation and Parks Association
- American Society for Testing and Materials International
All services provided by A-Z Playground Safety incorporate the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), and the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM).